Question

My porting date has come and gone, but phone still shows ID number instead of old o2 number

• 30 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi, I got my new sim on  Sat 26th Nov, for my iPhone 11 coming from o2.  I submitted my PAC for porting from O2. I got a notification that it would be ported by yesterday (29th Nov). Date has come and gone and my phone and app still show this new ID number. App says “porting in progress’. 
I’ve turned my phone off and on multiple times, please advise on when my number will be ported, as I rely on phone calls from my old number. 
thank you. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Leoburton,

Welcome to the Community and sorry to hear it’s not ported yet 😯

We’ll need to check the account and possibly chase this port for you to find out when it’s going to complete or why it hasn’t already given it was set for the 29th.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?