Question

my previous network says my number hasn’t pirted over to you yet when its in use on your nlid network

• 19 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Was previously on virgin mobile and transferred over to you and ported my number over on 11/3/22. My husband who is with virgin media cannot phone me as it goes straight through to voicemail which I don’t recieve. Anyone else can call me ok. When I call virgin mobile about this they say the problem is that they can see that my number is still active on the virgin network.         
Although as people can contact me on my ported number meaning it’s fully active on id. 
My dashboard shows my temporary number rather than my ported number which I assuming has fully gone through? 
could this be a problem at your end?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @maz.hartley,, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?