Question

need my PUK but unable to contact customer service agent

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, I recently added a sim pin to my iPhone however when I tried to unlock it to use my sim it said I needed my PUK and I do not have this. I attempted to call the the provider number as prompted and they said they sent me a new PUK via text. However as my sim is locked I did not receive the message. I have also been trying the customer service agent on the web for the past couple hours but sadly to no success. It keeps saying to try again later. Would appreciate any help I can get as my number is used for 2-FA with all my personal and banking apps and data so I really need to be able to unlock it. 

Thank You,

Blaire

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Blairemilli01,

We hope that this is resolved but just in case it isn’t, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

try 03330037777 or 03332340198

Why iD Mobile?