Question

need new phone

Userlevel 1

i am getting really stressed out because of this lockdown. i need to speak to someone, but the call centres have been shut, and my phone has been broken for at least 2 months now and is causing inconvenience. i have phone insurance but when i rang the insurance people they said that they couldnt help because i didnt physically break the phone, it appears to be a malfunction. they told me that i need to send the broken phone TO them to be looked at and fixed, but i CANNOT do this because i am in a care home place so i am NOT ALLOWED TO TOWN to post it! and this will be the case for the forseeable future. so at the moment, i am paying contract for a phone that i cannot even use. i really just could do with a working phone and it is all stressing me out a lot.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @electropterodactyl 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ll get someone to pick this up for you and they’ll contact you via PM shortly.

Pearl

i am getting really stressed out because of this lockdown. i need to speak to someone, but the call centres have been shut, and my phone has been broken for at least 2 months now and is causing inconvenience. i have phone insurance but when i rang the insurance people they said that they couldnt help because i didnt physically break the phone, it appears to be a malfunction. they told me that i need to send the broken phone TO them to be looked at and fixed, but i CANNOT do this because i am in a care home place so i am NOT ALLOWED TO TOWN to post it! and this will be the case for the forseeable future. so at the moment, i am paying contract for a phone that i cannot even use. i really just could do with a working phone and it is all stressing me out a lot.

I need to speak to someone about my phone not working I am paying my monthly payment and not getting any servos it’s not good enough I really need my  phone in working order

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Janet wood,

Could you provide more detail as to what is going on with your phone please? Is it a handset issue or a signal issue?

Will

Why iD Mobile?