Question

network is being switched without my consent

• 16 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Received two texts from ID, the first saying “Hi TAYLOR, your PAC is VTM****** and it expires on 13/06/2023. To switch your iD Mobile number to your new provider and disconnect your iD plan, simply give this PAC code to your new network before it expires. Your iD Mobile plan will remain active, and you will continue to be billed unless you use this PAC before the expiry date. If you use your PAC today, your estimated final bill will be £641.44 (excluding any unbilled amounts). For detailed switching info, visit idmobile.co.uk/paymswitching or check your email. Please contact us immediately at idmobile.co.uk/contact-us if you didn't request this PAC or if you require information sent by post.” 
the second text said “We received a switch request from your new network. Once complete, your iD account will disconnect and if you used a PAC your number will also be transferred over to your new network. Your final bill will be issued the day after your iD account is disconnected. As per our T&C's you'll be charged line rental and any chargeable usage up until your disconnection date. A termination fee may also be applied if you are still in-contract. You can view your final bill on the iD Mobile app.” I didn’t request this it apply to a new network at all, what do I do?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @TaylorHodgett 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Thank you I’ve replied to your message 

Hope to hear a reply in private messages soon 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @TaylorHodgett,

The replies are worked separately to our public posts and we will try to respond as quickly as we can.

Thank you for your patience.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?