Question

New account - No network

• 22 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve just switched to ID mobile, my old number should have been switched over yesterday, but i still have no network and cannot make or receive calls. Please help! 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
  1. When did you give your PAC to iD Mobile - the date and time? 
  2. After submitting your PAC, did iD send you any email/text acknowledgements?
  3. Any email(s) or text message(s), from iD or your ‘old’ service provider, to say transfer was completed?
  4. Is your ‘old’ service provider’s SIM card still active?
Userlevel 1

Thanks so much for helping :) 

I submitted the PAC on Sunday and received confirmation that the transfer would be completed by 10pm Tuesday

I haven’t received anything to confirm the transfer was completed, but my old SIM is no longer working

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like your transfer could have be delayed @Justshel, especially if your ‘old’ provider’s SIM card is not active now.

Number transfers can take several hours to complete, meaning you won’t have any service until the number port completes.

When I transferred my number to iD, I had no service for about 5-hours. My port completed at around 15:30 on transfer day.

I’d suggest turning off your phone, and check every 45 to 60-minutes. Keep the phone off between checks. 

This community is primarily where iD users try and help one another.
For account related issues (like this), get a faster response using the iD live chat service, or contact iD Mobile’s social media customer support team, using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 

The agents work until 8pm weekdays (6pm at weekends).
🍀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Justshel 

Is your iD Mobile SIM card up and running now?

Let us know so if you’re still having issues we can still get in contact.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?