Solved

New contract and phone purchased - no confirmation.

• 3 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have just paid for a new contract with iPhone 15 pro max couple of hours ago. Still nothing came to my email box to confirm my transaction. How long does it take please? 

Also is there any chance to get a sim straight away to use with my old device in the mean time until I get me new phone? Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Kacper76 5 October 2023, 14:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kacper76,

Welcome to the Community!

Confirmation emails are usually sent within a few minutes.

It can sometimes appear in your junk or spam emails so it may be worth checking there.

Unfortunately we can only send out a the SIM and handset at the same time as we start billing from when the order is dispatched.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash. Thanks.
 I have checked my e-mail and there is no cofirmation anywhere. Spam checked too. Could you check it please? All I can see is initial payment has been taken from my account. Thanks.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps try calling the iD telephone sales team for an order update @Kacper76

Have your iD order reference number handy, and call 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kacper76,

Just checking if you called the Sales Team as @andewhite advised?

If you still require assistance, please get back to us here and we will drop you a PM to check it out.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I managed to speak to sale support person . Probably others might benefit from this info too. If you order pay monthly phone which is not available yet then there will be no confirmation of your transaction but payment taken from your account. Email will follow once your new device is despatched . This is when you can start porting your old number too. Thanks. 

Why iD Mobile?