Question

New phone upgrade missing ear buds

• 23 August 2022
  • 8 replies

I have recently upgrade my phone to a Samsung galaxy z flip 4. The hand set has been sent to the post through DPD but I did not get sent the ear buds. What do I do. My contract is included the ear buds 2 and I got only sent the handset. What do I do to get the missing parts?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Fabio Az, just send a private message requesting assistance for your missing ear buds, to the iD social media team on facebook (using Messenger) or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any private messages left out-of-hours on social media, get picked-up when the social media team next start work.

This’ll be quicker than trying to sort it out in the iD Community - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @Fabio Az 

The team has had a backlog of orders that are to be included with the Galaxy Buds 2 and are working through them in the order of the orders having been placed! 

We’re sorry for the delay, you should receive the Galaxy Buds 2 within the next few weeks!

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Fabio Az 

The team has had a backlog of orders that are to be included with the Galaxy Buds 2 and are working through them in the order of the orders having been placed! 

We’re sorry for the delay, you should receive the Galaxy Buds 2 within the next few weeks!

Tom

But it seems the fulfilment team omitted the ear buds with the order for @Fabio Az.

@Fabio Az received their new Galaxy phone, but no ear buds.

Yes, I have received the handset already but no "Ear Buds 2".

@Tom I have the handset with me, only the ear buds 2 are missing.

Userlevel 1

Ive also had the same issue - my upgrade Z Flip 4 arrived on Monday minus the Galaxy Buds free gift. Ive contacted the Support Service twice and all they are telling me is that they will escalate the issue which basically seems to me that they are fobbing me off!!

Just come off a live chat again with them now, and apparently i am going to get a call back in 24 to 48 hours. Not sure this is going to happen.

All i want to know is, am i going to get the free gift, and when should i expect to receive it. Its fine if its delayed or out of stock or whatever for the minute, but no-one is actually giving me any indication of what is actually going on.

@Tom - can we expect to get a delivery of Galaxy Buds to us customers that received our handsets but not the buds?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ive also had the same issue - my upgrade Z Flip 4 arrived on Monday minus the Galaxy Buds free gift. Ive contacted the Support Service twice and all they are telling me is that they will escalate the issue which basically seems to me that they are fobbing me off!!

Just come off a live chat again with them now, and apparently i am going to get a call back in 24 to 48 hours. Not sure this is going to happen.

All i want to know is, am i going to get the free gift, and when should i expect to receive it. Its fine if its delayed or out of stock or whatever for the minute, but no-one is actually giving me any indication of what is actually going on.

@Tom - can we expect to get a delivery of Galaxy Buds to us customers that received our handsets but not the buds?

In my experience, unless you’ve got an incident reference number for your issue, you’re unlikely to hear back from iD.

Even with a reference number, iD can’t be relied upon to follow-up.

I’d recommend sending a private message about the missing buds to the iD social media team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any out-of-hours private messages on social media are picked-up when the social media team next start work.

This’ll be quicker than trying to get it sorted through the iD Community - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

There is a strike going on at Felixstowe port which will have an impact on stock availability across the board. Over on the Samsung forums there are several complaints from customers about their Watch 5 and Fold 4 orders being delayed. Some have even posted about receiving the freebies but no phone was actually shipped. YIKESS!!! Anyway, this is probably why you haven’t received your free item. I understand your concerns though. Good Luck! 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Fabio Az and @jimbow7678 

We’ve had an influx of the orders due to the offer so our warehouse team is working though a backlog of the orders, this may take a few weeks for the team to get through, unfortunately we don’t have any ETA’s but be assured that if your order is eligible you will receive the Buds, it just might not be as quickly as we’d aim to, we apologise for this!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?