Question

New SIM Card has not arrived

• 18 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi, I placed an order last Monday(10th) for a new sim only contract. I also applied to have my number transferred over. I selected for the transfer of my number to be carried out yesterday (17th). As I have not had my new sim yet, it looks like the number transfer has happened anyway, as I am not receiving calls or SMS as of this morning. This is a big issue as I require my phone for work. Can you please see if the number transfer can be reversed or find out when my sim will be here?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry to hear of delays, but just to let you know that iD Mobile terms & conditions state: 

See iD Mobile’s delivery policy at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/product-delivery.

Good luck, and I hope your order item(s) arrive soon @Ian Trundley. 

Hi, 

Can I ask how any of that relates to me? I’m not a business!

Thanks

Also the link for delivery policy does not work.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The delivery information link does work @Ian Trundley. 
You’ve encountered a very common problem while using the iD Community.

If you’re signed-in to the iD Community website, using your community account, whenever you try and access the main iD Mobile website, you get an error message and are asked to contact the Administrator.

Sign-out of the iD Community before you visit the main iD website, or use a different web browser to access the main iD website.

iD Mobile don’t seem inclined to fix the issue - not sure why though.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, 

Can I ask how any of that relates to me? I’m not a business!

Thanks

Is using your mobile phone for work considered personal use, or business use?
I’m not sure - seems a grey area, but thought you should know anyway.

Hi,

thanks for that, yes that worked.

It states that I should of received a DPD email stating when my delivery should be. I haven’t had anything from DPD. Would this indicate that the order was not dispatched? 

Cheers

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’ve got your iD Mobile order reference number handy, there are two options:

1. Contact the iD social media customer support team privately by using Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM) for assistance with your order. 
    The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

2. Call the telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397, who might be able to advise.

Good luck @Ian Trundley.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ian Trundley,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?