Question

no network coverage

Userlevel 1

I am now on my second day with no network. My phone works fine when on Wi-Fi or when using a hotspot from another phone but I have no ID network. Is anyone else experiencing the same? 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you checked for network issues at your location using the Network Status Checker?

No issues with the iD Mobile network in my area.

Userlevel 1

Jennifer, I have the same problem! Only noticed it today, but could have been going on since the weekend, but I was at home all day and connected to WiFi so didn’t notice. But today when I tried to make a call I got a weird automated response that I have reached the limit of my cap therefore cannot make phone calls and need to top up. What cap? I never had any cap on my account. I have unlimited minutes! 
When I spoke to the agent on a chat today they told me this technical issue with mobile app and online account being down also affects the calling. No idea how as these are different systems in my opinion, but that’s what they told me. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like iD Mobile’s billing systems aren’t working properly.

If their billing system cannot monitor call durations, customers might be able to make free calls.

So rather than allowing free calls, iD’s billing system is not allowing you to call at all - frustrating for everyone affected.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Agness, I can see that you’ve contacted us via Live Chat regarding this, so we’ll continue to assist there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?