Question

No Network coverage in BD2

• 26 February 2022
  • 7 replies

I have had the same contract  and phone for over 3 years no problem till about 2/3 weeks ago I cannot ring out as the phone message come up No Network coverage , also my texts take ages to go or receive  and people are telling me they have tried to call me on numerous occasions but it goes straight to answer machine and hangs up . I have tried the usual taking the sim card out and restarting the phone neither helps I took the phone into Curry’s where a young man tried to help but the phone worked in the shop , my husband has exactly same phone and contract and his works perfectly Help Please

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @ostrich25, sounds like there may be some service disruption in your local area. Can you please enter your postcode here and let me know the outcome?

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Thankyou

I’ve checked my area for signal and service  and it states very good signal as I said my husband has the same contract with ID he doesn’t have a problem

Hope you can help 

Regards

Ostrich25

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @ostrich25, the link I sent isn’t a coverage checker, it’s a network status checker. It looks for any mast issues that might be affecting things. Could you take a look for me?

Thank you,

Rory

Sorry I did use the link you sent the message came up  

Our systems haven’t reported any network problems  

Ive copied and pasted the answer 

Regards

Ostrich25

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Thanks @ostrich25. This is peculiar, because your services are working when you’re out and about, so that would suggest there’s nothing wrong with your phone or SIM. And you say your husband is with iD at the same address and isn’t having any issues, so that would suggest there’s nothing wrong with the network where you are, which is backed up by Three’s website. And you say this is only a recent issue, which is even more peculiar.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi

Ive replied to you via the private message you sent but no reply in since Sunday could you please check my private message replies as Ive sent you all the details you required 

Many thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ostrich25,

We are replying via our PMs and will pick up there. Please allow up to 72-hours for responses.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?