Solved

No phone service and Live chat not working as well

• 19 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi,

No phone service and Live chat not working as well. How I can contact someone to discuss that I have ordered my PAYG SIM on 14th Dec and via PAC code my current O2 SIM disconnect as well on same day, now I am without SIM since 14th and SIM not delivered. 

I have tried via facebook, no one answers any queries as well. What I can do to get in touch. 

I like to get cancel my contract and get the PAC code to cancel the contract today, so I can go with another company? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 December 2023, 19:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Has the number you want to keep been switched to iD Mobile @raza

Did you use Facebook Messenger, to send iD a private message about this?

Userlevel 1

Hi @raza 

What I suggest to you is request your pac code back off them and go back to o2 as I have this company isn’t worth it as the hassle I’ve been through and still going through is unreal.

This company needs to go as it’s a disgrace.

Has the number you want to keep been switched to iD Mobile @raza

My old number already switched to iD on 14 Dec.

Just waiting delivery for new SIM from iD since then. Its too much delay from iD to deliver the SIM.

I have just went to Currys today and got the iD SIM from them. 

Just let me know, how I can associate my own iD number( ehich transfered via PAC  from old to iD) to this new Currys SIM.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Has the number you want to keep been switched to iD Mobile @raza

My old number already switched to iD on 14 Dec.

… 

Just let me know, how I can associate my own iD number( ehich transfered via PAC  from old to iD) to this new Currys SIM.

If you got a replacement SIM in Currys, just visit the iD website to activate your new SIM online @raza.

Once activated the number you want to keep should be attached to your new SIM.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @raza 

Sorry to hear this, you’ll be able to activate a replacement SIM card online at the following link.

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ja/web/cpw/sim-swap

Please let us know if you need any further assistance or contact the team on Facebook.

Thanks for helping here, @andewhite.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Peter Mills 

I understand you’re frustrated however we’d kindly ask that you don’t go to every post you can find and spam.

We’ve already private messaged you to ask if you need further assistance, but you’ve ignored this.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?