Question

No reply to bereavement documents

• 21 November 2022
  • 1 reply

I am the executor for a customer of ID mobile I have followed the procedures on line and have now sent the required documentation and info 3 times . The account is still open . The deceased customer’s phone has even received a message why the Direct Debit has been cancelled (obviously because her bank account is now closed ) She was even asked to make other arrangements for payment. On line it claims that doc will be viewed within 5 days if possible and the Id account closed within 72 hours . I first sent the info and docs 4th November. All other utility providers I have dealt with responded  almost immediately with no hassle. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @angela57,

I’m very sorry for your loss. I would also like to apologise as you haven’t received a response to the information that you sent.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?