Question

no service

• 11 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi yesterday I received a new sim, I activated it about 12:30pm at at about five pm it still wasn't working. I contacted i'd live chat a d someone called Anita after I asked for a pac code she cancelled my contract even though I Didn't ask her to, she then went on to say my sim will become a pay as you go sim. I do not want a pay as you go account what a cheek very rude I have been with id mobile from their second year and I am been treated like this, I've had my number for almost 30 years and yesterday I was expecting an important call from the hospital regarding a MRI SCAN and missed it. Can someone please help me with this situation as I need the phone number I am under the hospital and they have my number 07956 815656 I need my service working ASAP, the agent said ten minutes that was at 17:24pm last evening 10-2-22 and still no service 3:28AM I am a disabled person who is under a lot of stress as I spent almost 3 months in hospital and seven weeks in a coma fighting for my life I shouldn't be treated like this by staff that are employed by i'd mobile. 

Please help me to get my service back on

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Can someone please help me and get my service back on

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @164spur,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

The Live Chat service would be the fastest way to get this sorted - I hope the next agent is more understanding.

You can also get a quick response sending a PM via iD’s social media channels:

1. Facebook
  2. twitter

There should be iD agents working 8am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 5:30pm weekends.

If you don’t mind waiting, someone from iD will reply to your post in due course.

Good luck - I do hope you get things sorted.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @164spur, you could try iD Mobile’s vulnerable customer voicemail line on 0800 0492 376.

Someone should get back to you within 48 hours. 

Thank you andewhite I might just do that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @164spur,

If you require further assistance from us, please let us know here.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?