Solved

No service after "upgrade"

• 29 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Absolutley fuming about my “upgrade” (sim only)…

Lost service when I was specifically told I can use my existing sim instead of waiting for the new sim. Now told sorry, have to wait 2-3 days for the new sim to arrive. 

No warning about service disruption when upgrading, otherwise would not have agreed...I meant to be triaging patients today!

Then the cheek of trying to blame me for accepting the new sim (which hadn’t even arrived) on the app!!!!

Mutiple chats (because I couldn’t call obviously) and no success. I even got palmed off, saying that they’ve “activated” my sim and should be ready in an hour. 

Unacceptable from ID

icon

Best answer by Will 6 December 2020, 16:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @mcp77,

It is true that the App does give the option of activating the new SIM when ordering via that method, and it sounds as though that may have happened here. 

Have you since received the newly activated SIM now?

Will

I have no service since Sunday up until now. I went to the app to activate the sim then turned it off the restart, still no service. Is there anyone that can help me on the phone to talk to?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have no service since Sunday up until now. I went to the app to activate the sim then turned it off the restart, still no service. Is there anyone that can help me on the phone to talk to?

Help and support from iD Mobile is 100% online - there is no telephone support. I guess iD are cheap for a reason.

Messaging in this members forum isn’t real-time, so if you don’t mind waiting for help with your SIM activation, hang-on here for a reply from iD Mobile.

Otherwise, the quickest way to get assistance is to use the iD Live Chat service.

The iD customer service agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 9am - 6pm weekends).

You can get assistance from iD Mobile by contacting them privately using their facebook page or Twitter page.

Why iD Mobile?