Question

No signal in apartment

• 6 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I recently moved apartments and there is practically no signal in my new apartment, very frustrating as I’m under contract and now can’t make or receive calls. I checked on the network coverage for my postcode (N4 2GN) and it seems to show only coverage available outside. Can someone please advise on what I should do? I’m very annoyed I can’t use my phone as intended and I don’t really want to get a landline.

Thanks,

Orla 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Orla,

The three network status checker reports the following for your postcode:

I hope the issue gets fixed quickly - anyway good luck.

Userlevel 1

Hi @andewhite Do you have any advice for when this is an ongoing issue, I can’t use my phone for the purpose intended. I moved over a month ago and have had issue the entire time, I signed up to be able to make calls as ID Mobile says on the website - 99.8% Coverage - and now I can't use my phone at home as I've moved somewhere central in London..I'm trying to apply to jobs and can't make or receive calls.  I've had other issues with the network previously, I’m not receiving the service I’ve signed up for and want to cancel my contract. No reply or help from @Id customer  @iD Mobile yet?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Orla, sorry to hear about your issues using iD Mobile.

If your phone supports iD Wi-Fi Calling, you could try using that at your home address.

The best way to contact iD Mobile to chat about your issues is via the iD Live Chat service, or through PM from their facebook or twitter pages.

If you use Live Chat service, type “talk to a person” once connected so you avoid the 24/7 bot.

It’s best to use these services between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 5:30pm weekends - you should get through to a real person in iD customer support in these time periods.

It can take days before someone from iD responds to a post in this forum - anyway, good luck.