Solved

no signal in RG92HX area

• 20 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there an outage on the network here?  It is so annoying not being able to use my mobile. It is on 3g only and no auto connect. Have tried all other settings.  I would like to have compensation for this continuing system. I have to wait until July to leave the network.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 20 January 2022, 18:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Waffler 52,

Currently nothing broken at your postcode according to the three network status checker page http://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support.

If you want compensation you’ll need to speak to iD via Live Chat.

It’s best to connect and chat from 9am - 8pm weekdays or 9am - 6pm weekends, because the iD agents are available at these times.

Just type “talk to a person” after connecting to get an iD agent and avoid the 24/7 chat-bot.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Thanks I have raised a complaint and await a reply. I have had not changes to my home or anything else in the neighborhood that would affect the signal. I think service here has deteriorated badly. It will not even work today on the wi fi signal here!

Userlevel 1

Just checked the network checker on 3 for this area on 3g and it says no calls texts or date available now - why is this

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That is strange @Waffler 52, it says the same thing for 4G and 5G as well.

If you’re quick, you can chat to an iD agent about this on Live Chat.

The agents are there from 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

After you get connected, type “talk to a person” to get an human agent and avoid the 24/7 chat-bot - good luck.

Userlevel 1

I have chatted about this to an agent and if I do not get an agreeable reply I will take the matter to the ombudsman.  It seems that Carphone Warehouse only deal with ID (their own network) or Vodaphone. People have said that EE and 02 may be the best option. It seems that since planning permission for a 5G mast virtually next to someone’s home and a lot of other homes was turned down, that the signal power has dropped considerably. 

Why iD Mobile?