Question

No text messages getting through from bank.

• 5 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi read all other problems on the Community with people not getting Texts from mainly their banks. 
I have been with iD mobile for ages without any problems but just joined another bank in early October 2022. 
They have sent me a few texts and the have not come through to my iD number.

Contacted my new bank today 5/11/22 and they assure me everything their end is working ok.
They have sent a couple of texts while I was on the phone to them and nothing has come through to me.

I have switched off my Xiaomi Redmi 10 Android phone for 30 minutes as requested and I don’t have any other issue with any other banks texts or contacts.

As a complete novice how this all works it looks like the problem lies with iD Mobile blocking my bank contact number.

please help.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Noz1954,

It is an issue usually caused after port and we should be able to fix the routing by raising to our TechTeam.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?