Question

not connected to network

• 2 December 2022
  • 2 replies

My phone is saying not connected to a network. I received a message saying a new sim was being activated. I never requested a new sim. I've tried taking sim out and putting it back in, switched off phone etc. I can't find a number to contact ID mobile.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi Gail, 

In this instance, I would advice to please contact our Live Chat team as soon as possible to advise them of what has happened - the team will investigate this for you and advise on next steps. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Gail Mackenzie,

It’s possible you’ve activated a replacement SIM in the app in error and this is likely the culprit here.

When you upgrade (or did in the past) we used to send a new SIM with the upgrades.

This stopped recently.

The SIM would be blank but sometimes can be activated in the app which I think you may have done accidentally.

Have you got any other SIM cards provided by iD Mobile? Either recently or even in the past? I’d recommend trying those.

I’ll also send you a PM so we can look into this futher.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?