Question

Not had my refund

• 14 April 2022
  • 1 reply

I brought a phone back in February that I returned the next day as I was advised by ID mobile it was the best thing to do. They have had the phone back and confirmed this, I waited two weeks for a refund of anything I paid. They said there was a processing issue and it was now fixed and to wait 3-5 working days. I waited longer and contacted again to be told that the person before had not processed it again and was assured that it would work this time. Still no refund. I contacted again and was told the same thing, waited again…. Still no refund. I contacted last week and was told that the financial team would be in contact within 24-48 hours via email.  It’s been it’s been over 90 hours and nothing. 
I need someone to take over this and find out what’s going on as no one seems to know. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Sad567, I’d recommend speaking to the Facebook or Twitter teams, as they’ll be able to help with this. If you don’t use either of those platforms, just drop us a message here and we’ll see what we can do for you.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?