Solved

Not received £100 currys voucher S22 Ultra 256gb

Userlevel 1

Purchased S22 ultra on the 30th November and at the time it listed £100 curry's voucher - sadly i didn’t take a screen shot (why would i think i needed to?) my contract does however list - ‘claim up to £100’ it just doesn’t say voucher at the end.

I’ve spoken to several people on chat (on the 29th December, 4th/9th/14th/22nd Jan that voucher would be on way.

I then asked to be put through to complaints department and someone called back today and advised this wasn’t an offer on the S22 ultra (it clearly was as others on here also haven’t received there's) but they got cut off.

Please help…..

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 23 January 2023, 16:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 1

I also haven't received my £100 currys voucher (purchase S22 ulta same as above) after trying several times through chat to get resolved and being told several times the voucher would be sent I asked for someone from complaints department to contact me and now im advised that this wasn’t an offer. It definitely was for the S22 ultra at time of purchase.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @remmielane,

This was applicable to the S22 Ultra but only on select plans. 

Please find below:

24 Month Samsung S22 Ultra 128GB Line Rental: £42.99
Line Rental: £44.99
Data: 100GB
Data: Unlimited
Minutes & Texts: Unlimited
Upfront Cost: £79
Gift Card: £50
Gift Card: £100
24 Month Samsung S22 Ultra 256GB Line Rental: £44.99
Line Rental: £52.99
Upfront Cost: £99

if you are on one of these plans and have not received the gift card, please let us know.

If not, you won’t be eligible hence why it was not received.

Let us know if you need any help.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @remmielane,

I’ve replied to your other post.

Hey @remmielane,

This was applicable to the S22 Ultra but only on select plans. 

Please find below:

24 Month Samsung S22 Ultra 128GB Line Rental: £42.99
Line Rental: £44.99
24 Month Samsung S22 Ultra 256GB Line Rental: £44.99
Line Rental: £52.99

if you are on one of these plans and have not received the gift card, please let us know.

If not, you won’t be eligible hence why it was not received.

Let us know if you need any help.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thanks for coming back to me. So I was on a £55.99 plan but with a special offer of being reduced to £40.99 but all the listings online highlighted that that you got £150 trade in which I didn't do and definitely £100 curry's voucher along with 12 months free disney+ my contract also states that the ID mobile promotion of upto £100 which I questioned at the time and was advised this was related to the £100 curry's voucher. I have also had chats with several customer service people and each time advised that the voucher is on way. 

Userlevel 1

As per my other reply on the other thread... It definitely stated £100 curry's voucher, I wish I had taken a screen shot but I didn't because for most companies they honor the details they advertise. 

Thanks for coming back to me. So I was on a £55.99 plan but with a special offer of being reduced to £40.99 but all the listings online highlighted that that you got £150 trade in which I didn't do and definitely £100 curry's voucher along with 12 months free disney+ my contract also states that the ID mobile promotion of upto £100 which I questioned at the time and was advised this was related to the £100 curry's voucher. I have also had chats with several customer service people and each time advised that the voucher is on way. 

Userlevel 1

This reason my contract price is slightly different from the above it because I opted to pay slightly more per month to bring down the cost of the one off fee £79 upfront instead of £99 but line rental was £55.99 instead of the £52.99 that you listed in your response above its the same contract that you've listed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @remmielane  the £55.99 base line rental is not eligible for a gift card promotion on either the 128GB or 256GB models.

We have had a few gift card promotions running so it’s possible the agents got confused believing it was related to these offers. I apologise for any incovneience this may have caused.

As you weren’t eligible for the promotion, no voucher would have been sent.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

EDIT: I’ve merged your posts together into one topic. Please keep all future replies relating to this promotion in this topic to ensure we can effectively respond.

Userlevel 1

I appreciate you responding but on the details when buying the phone the £55.99 base line rental still brought up the Gift card as a reward. Had I been made aware at the time I would have paid the extra £20 initial payment and taken the cheaper line rental. I took the time out to double check this with a service agent before signing up for the offer and they advised that a gift card was included in the offer. My contract above specifically states £100 promotion why is this not being honoured. I was warned that ID mobile were bad but to not honor this makes me lose faith in ID as a provider. Clearly you don't want to maintain me as a customer after my contract ends. 

Userlevel 1

The screen shots from 2 separate chats clearly state that voucher is on way... Why wasn't I told from the start and I wouldn't have wasted hours of my time chasing this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @remmielane,

I’m sorry to hear you were miss-advised here.

I can confirm you won’t have been eligible for the offer so the voucher would not be sent.

We can feedback any shortfalls for you but won’t be able to honour the voucher as it was one you were not eligible for.

If you want me to send you a PM to pass on feedback, please let me know if it’s not already been done.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?