not received currys £75 voucher for signing for pixel 7

• 1 November 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

I took up the offer for a pixel 7 which included a £75 Currys voucher. I see there are lots of issues with vouchers. What do I do. I have all screen shots of purchase and deal.

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Appears vouchers for an eligible purchase will be emailed between 02-Nov-2023 and 02-Dec-2023 @Jimmy Tango.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jimmy Tango 

If you’ve purchased between 20/09/23 and 03/10/23, please await until 02/12/23 to receive the voucher.

There have been issues with previous promotions, we don’t expect any issues with this one as it is completely separate.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Well still waiting. Suppose that will be chasing on the 2/12 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Christmas might come early @Jimmy Tango.
🤞 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jimmy Tango 

As mentioned above, please allow through to 02/12/23 for the voucher to arrive.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Well 2/12 still no sign what a surprise. How do I take this further. Seems a break of contract. 

Userlevel 1

Will now be sending an email to ofcom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jimmy Tango 

Sorry to hear you haven’t received the voucher, did your order contain a promotion with Pixel Buds A?

Tom

Userlevel 1

No was a £75 Currys voucher

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jimmy Tango,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?