Question

Not received my bonus

• 5 December 2023
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, last week I took out a contract with an S23 Ultra and 100GB and in it it said it included a Galaxy Watch 6 however when my phone arrived, there was no watch. I don't understand why because it says in my contract "Includes a Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Black". Can anyone help?

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you purchase your handset online from the iD website @Benek?

Userlevel 1

It was via Carphone Warehouse IIRC @andewhite 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like you’ll need to contact the seller, Carphone Warehouse (CPW), about the bonus product promotion for your S23 purchase.

Userlevel 1

What's the best way to contact them?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The CPW website shows customer service number of 0370 111 6565.

https://selfhelp.carphonewarehouse.com/SelfHelp/request.do?forward=contactus

CPW customer service also answer queries on X (Twitter) and Facebook. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I shall contact them and see if they can do anything 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Benek 

As suggested by @andewhite we’d recommend contacting Carphone Warehouse directly about this, I don’t believe this promotion was ran on our website.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hello @Tom 

I've called Carphone Warehouse yesterday and they said they escalated my issue and should be in contact in a few days so hopefully they can do something about that. I was just a bit confused because while ordering it, it said it included a Galaxy Watch and that matches with what it says on my iD Mobile contract yet on my confirmation of the order email from Carphone Warehouse it mentions a Galaxy Smart Tag (which did in fact arrive alongside my smartphone)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Benek 

Glad to hear you’re in contact with the seller about this now.

Tom

Userlevel 1

I called them last Thursday and they said that they will be in contact with me in the next few days as they have escalated the issue but so far I haven't heard a thing 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Benek,

I’m sure they will be in touch soon but you can contact them directly if you prefer.

Please let us know if you require assistance with anything else.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Yeah if I don't hear from them in a couple more days I will contact them to chase it up 

Why iD Mobile?