Solved

Not recieved ID mobile number.

• 3 March 2022
  • 7 replies

My SIM came for a SIM only contract but the number not with it.

I need that number to activate the SIM but I cannot find it even in my emails.

I purchased the SIM through carphone warehouse and after trying it in a phone it still would not connect.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 3 March 2022, 14:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Luke1234,

New iD SIM cards are supposed to be already activated.

I suggest go back to the Carphone Warehouse and get them to give you a replacement.

Also, your original receipt should have the mobile number for the SIM card.

Anyway - good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Luke1234,

As above, all of our contracts come activated so popping the SIM in and simply calling someone you know and asking them to verify should get you the number.

We also send this on an email for any orders placed via our website, or shown on the invocie as mentioned above.

Let us know if you need any help still.

Mohammed

Thanks for the help. After a replacement sim and many times on the live chat i then had to activate that sim but they took forever and i couldn't do it myself as the code never came but they helped me in the end. Not the best experience but it has been resolved!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Luke1234,

We are sorry to hear this.

If you require further assistance please do let us know.

Kash

Hi. I have ordered a new phone / sim online with ID and cannot see my mobile number anywhere. Can you please help as I have a PAC code and cannot progress that until I have my ID number. Thanks!

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @LeanneB82 

Sorry to see you can’t find the new iD Mobile phone number, I’d recommend double checking any order confirmation emails to see if the phone number is in there, if it isn’t no need to worry! Let us know here and we can send you a private message to grab some details and find it for you.

Alternatively you can contact us directly on our iD Mobile Live Chat, our Facebook page or even our Twitter page!

Tom

Userlevel 1

@LeanneB82 i found my number by putting the SIM card in the phone, a text came through once I’d set the phone up 

Why iD Mobile?