Solved

Not registerd on network

• 1 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have just upgraded my phone. arrived today but i get a “not registered on network” message whenever i try to make calls or text etc. No one is picking up phone..please someone help asap

icon

Best answer by andewhite 1 February 2022, 17:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @basilandchives,

Which SIM are you using in the upgraded phone? - your old SIM, or the SIM supplied with the upgraded handset from iD?

Your old SIM should work in your upgraded device, if it fits.

If you’re using the SIM that came with the upgrade, it’ll need to be activated first. Do this from your iD My Account online (https://my.idmobile.co.uk).

Anyway, good luck. 

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

Thanks for the quick reply but I’ve sorted it over the phone now.

I was told, when upgrading, to use my old sim but the new sim arrived already activated. I thought that there was a good chance that I should probably just install the new sim but that would against what I was advised to do. The new sim is now inserted though and everything is good.

Panick over!

Thanks again for the reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, 

Thanks for the quick reply but I’ve sorted it over the phone now.

I was told, when upgrading, to use my old sim but the new sim arrived already activated. I thought that there was a good chance that I should probably just install the new sim but that would against what I was advised to do. The new sim is now inserted though and everything is good.

Panick over!

Thanks again for the reply

Hello @basilandchives,

Glad to hear @andewhite has helped solve this one! 

Why iD Mobile?