Solved

nothing is working.

Bill paid, app won’t allow a DD to be set up as surprise surprise I get a pop up saying “oops something went wrong, please try again” can’t call, can’t text and can’t go online. Does anyone know how to make this second rate app/network actually work? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 April 2024, 11:03

View original

12 replies

Try to make a call and get taken to iD payment line where I’m advised account is paid up to date and to try the useless app for more help. Then the call is hung up. No humans till 9am, just a useless bot that serves no purpose whatsoever. The regulator is going to be reported to about this as this is absolutely pathetic. 

Unable to log into chat. No help whatsoever. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unable to log into chat. No help whatsoever. 

Have you tried the iD social media pages, @RJ75

Send iD support a private message using Facebook Messenger, or X (formerly Twitter). 

I’m not on any socials. Any decent company would have direct contact available 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m not on any socials. Any decent company would have direct contact available 

Unfortunately @RJ75, on that basis iD Mobile aren’t a decent company. 

All iD help & support is online - no telephone helpline.

So I’m stuck without any outbound? So as no human support I don’t need a stalemate letter in order to report to regulator. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @RJ75, it can sometimes take up to 24-hours before the iD systems register late payments.

In addition, after the recent upgrades of the iD app and “My iD Account” online service, many iD account management and billing processes seem unreliable or not available.

Yeah, seems the devs are a bit clueless. Faking it whilst pretending to make it. Well, I’ve lost a days work so seeing as I’m stuck at home I’ll get started on my report to the regulator. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Not sure iD are bothered by the regulator, but maybe worth a punt.

Perhaps iD might pay more attention to posts on social media and suchlike.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @RJ75,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

I paid my bill twice and nothing working for me

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I paid my bill twice and nothing working for me

Unfortunately @Salman114, it sometimes takes up to 24-hours before iD systems register a late payment, and unlock your account.

Why iD Mobile?