Solved

nothing working

I received a text asking me to pay an outstanding amount to regain access to services. This has happened before and I paid it and got usage back of data, calls and texts almost immediately after. However, this time I have still not got access to any of this and I paid it 2 days ago now. It says on my ID Account that this was paid. I have turned my phone on and off to see if that helped but nothing still. 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 16 May 2022, 07:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It's supposed to automatically reconnect your services within an hour or two of payment. If the system hasn't done it automatically then you will need to speak to a live chat agent, and request they enable your services. You can do that here.

Thank you, the link to live chat doesn’t work for me I cannot get through there or on the phone 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

The link is working for me. The live chat button can take a while to load depending on how fast or slow your internet connection is.

FYI - There is no telephone support! so I have no idea who you're calling. 👀

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Chloe.mac, just checking in to see if you managed to get this sorted? If not, I’d recommend contacting the Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat teams.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?