Question

Number hasn't ported within 24 hours

• 8 September 2023
  • 5 replies

I've been cut off from my old network (Vodafone) but I haven't received any confirmation (via email - I now have no access to texts) that my old number is being ported at all.

It has now been over 24 hours and I'm still waiting for the number to be ported.

I can't even sign up for an ID mobile account with the email address I want to use because it verifies who I am using text verification, and of course I have no access to texts.

Can someone please let me know what is happening ASAP? I can send me actual account details privately as this email address is not linked to my actual ID mobile account.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Also I am 20 weeks pregnant and currently waiting on call backs from my midwife and doctor. I'm not able to inform them of the number being unavailable because the only way to contact them is by phone. Please can you speed up the transfer so they can contact me.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi Emma,

I am not a iD Mobile employee, it might take a day or three for one to reply.

Can I ask, when did you submit your port request (date and time)? Was your port due to take place today?

Port was due to take place on Thursday

I sent the Pac code on Tuesday

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

OK, sounds like a split port. Sadly, this won't be a quick fix! It can take up to 72 hours to put right and that doesn’t include weekends as porting teams don’t work weekends.

You need to speak to a live chat agent and have them raise the issue their end. You can do that here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Emma Fay,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you manage to get some help with this?

If you still require assistance, please let us know and we can help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?