Solved

Number not transferred

• 4 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

New customer to ID mobile. Provided PAC code to ID on Monday PM (5 days ago). Number didn’t port over. Contacted ID via live chat and provided all the information again and was told it would port by 6pm today. It hasn’t.

Now cannot contact ID via phone because the automated messages are just in a loop and don’t ever let you speak to someone. Plus the live chat constantly says that all agents are busy and to try again later.

Terrible service so far. Can someone from ID please assist with number porting. Needless to say I will be withholding all payments until this is sorted.

icon

Best answer by Thestorm632 7 December 2020, 15:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 1

Same problem here too, is see lots of people with the same problem

Userlevel 1

Really, how long have you been waiting now? 

Userlevel 1

It’s been a week for me. Managed to speak to a real person on Wednesday through live chat and they said it was still being processed and would be fast tracked but still nothing today.

Userlevel 1

I’ve spoken to two people now on the live chat. Both have said it will be completed the next day and it hasn’t. If it’s not sorted by the end of Monday I will cancel the contract. 
Such bad service. 

Userlevel 1

Finally sorted, managed to talk to someone over chat yesterday, and it’s now ported the number 

Userlevel 1

Yes me too mine has ported over too now 

Userlevel 1

I’m still waiting but they said it would be before 6pm today. Did they send a text to the new phone to say it had been ported?

Userlevel 1

Yes I got a text message on my new phone. Really hope yours gets sorted today 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @BeenCalledWorse,

Are you still facing problems? We have sent you a PM just in case you are.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?