This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I sent my PAC yesterday how come my number has not transferred

Why does nobody answer my question

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I sent my PAC yesterday how come my number has not transferred

Why does nobody answer my question

Because this is a user forum, not a support forum @Adam patel.

iD mislead customers by pretending you get 24/7 help & support here but, the truth is that for help & support you need to use one of the following options:

• Live chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - type “talk to a person” after connecting to chat with a real person. 
  • Contact the iD Mobile social media customer support team, using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 

The iD support staff work 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm at weekends.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @andewhite,

I can only but apologise you feel that way.

When we refer to 24/7 help & support we don’t mean having an agent active at all times replying to queries but rather the split of having other users who may be active, having articles that help self-serve and always being available as well as being able to leave your own for support.

We do support customers via this platform as you’re aware of, even if it is a slight delay due to an influx of contact.

@Adam patel,

If you still need help, we can look into this further, just let us know.

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @andewhite,

I can only but apologise you feel that way.

When we refer to 24/7 help & support we don’t mean having an agent active at all times replying to queries but rather the split of having other users who may be active, having articles that help self-serve and always being available as well as being able to leave your own for support.

We do support customers via this platform as you’re aware of, even if it is a slight delay due to an influx of contact.

Mohammed

Okay @Mohammed thank you for your response; however, it seems to me the iD Community is a poor relation in terms of getting support from iD personnel in a timely manner. Being 5-6 days behind real-time is more than a just slight delay.

So while the iD Community might be accessible 24/7, this doesn’t mean iD users always get their answers 24/7.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Why iD Mobile?