Question

number transfer issue

• 26 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, I requested to keep my old number and bring it onto this network.

I am still waiting for this to happen. When will this be done?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Abba1970, when did you submit the request? Number transfers don’t happen over the weekend, so it’ll likely be Monday before it goes through.

Can you please just confirm the steps you took when transferring your number so we can be sure it’s been done correctly?

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory, I submitted the request Thursday morning.

I did it through your website, I provided the pac code and the number I want to keep. On your timeline it says that If I requested the transfer before Thursday 5.30pm that it should be done on Friday which was yesterday. 

Thanks Alison

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Abba1970, thanks for getting back to me. Just to confirm, you requested a PAC from your OLD network provider and gave that to us via the form?

I’m confident the port will complete by Monday, but you may wish to contact our Live Chat team for an update if you have any concerns.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory, yes that is correct, I got a pac code from my old network and I provided the pac code along with my phone number to you guys.

I will hope it transfers on Monday. If not, I'll contact you again if that's ok ? 

Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Thanks for confirming, @Abba1970; that’s the correct procedure. If there’s still no movement by Monday, I’d recommend jumping straight onto Live Chat as they’ll be able to access your account and investigate.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?