Question

oder awaited

• 15 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Order Reference: 

Hello, I placed an order but still waiting for my order. Can Inknow the reason for delay. Please provide me customer contact number or ring me on my mobile if there is any issue or want to discuss anything with me regarding this order.

Kind Regards,

Mohammad 

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Never post your phone no. on a public forum; spammers will love it.🤣

id will never ring you.

Use the CHAT function to communicate with id.

Userlevel 1

@wwarshad 

Hello wwarshad,

Im going to be honest with you don’t bother with this company as I found out, I had a phone and a SIMO contract with them for 2 days it wasn’t till day 7 that I actually spoke to someone to cancel both contracts.

It’s online chat only there’s no phone number for the company despite its run by the Carphone Warehouse which is a brand run by Curry’s so you would expect better service.

The online chat is a little blue box when you’ve found it and it’s only operational between certain times.

It’s now day 14 or 15 and I’m still having hassle with them now.

But if your that one in a million that doesn’t have any sort of problem then lucky you.

My email account is now just full of emails of people saying that they’re having problems with this company and this is why I’ve wrote to warn you of what to expect.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @wwarshad,

Welcome to the Community!

We are very sorry for the delay with your order.

Did you still require an update on the order or did you receive further information?

If you require assistance, please get back to us and we can PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I’m sorry @Kash but now people are starting to see what I’ve gone as I’ve said to all of you’s that’s when I’ve been able to get through.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Peter Mills,

We’ll wait for @wwarshad and PM the account holder if they require further assistance.

We offer assistance via Live Chat, Social Media and the Community.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?