Question

overr charged for last bill?

• 15 December 2022
  • 5 replies

I have recently switched providers as I’m out of contract and was told the last bill would cost £20.16 but was charged the full £36.

Could this be looked into pls?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jadeywadeyx,

When you move your number or request a disconnection you would receive a final bill 24 hours after the disconnection.

If you have been charged your full bill amount before the disconnection date, any amount owed back to you would reflect on your final bill.

Have you definitely processed the PAC or requested the disconnection?

Kash

Hi Kash,

Thanks for responding. I’ve already switched over to my new sim provider. I can see on the app that I was to be charged £20.16 for the days I used but I was actually direct debited the full £36. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jadeywadeyx,

Have you received your final bill yet? It’s usually generated 24 hours after the disconnection.

You can check that bill in case anything is owed to you. 

If you would like us to look into this, please let us know and we will investigate it further via PM.

Kash

Hi Kash, 

I’ve received my final bill which said £20.16 but the debit from my bank account is £36. I would like this to be investigated further. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jadeywadeyx 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?