Question

overriding my last payemnt

• 15 July 2023
  • 2 replies

My ID contract has finished and I have one more payment left. I upgraded to vodaphone. This means I’ll have two payments (my last ID payment and my first vodaphone payment) coming out on the same month and that’s a lot of money as I won’t be using the ID one anymore! I was told my the assistant in the phone shop I would be able to override my last payment with ID but I don’t know how!! Any help?! Thank you xx

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

17. Notices

17.1 If you want to end your agreement, you must contact us through the 'Contact Us' section in our website at www.idmobile.co.uk/contactus and give us at least 30 days’ notice or alternatively you may log in to your account using the iD app and set a future disconnection request by selecting a date which is at least 30 days in to the future. If you prefer to contact iD Mobile via letter, please send this to iD Mobile Ltd, PO Box 686, Salford M5 0PA. You must include your full name, your billing address with post code, your iD mobile telephone number and the name of the bank your direct debit is with to help us locate your account. If you would like to give us notice beyond 30 days in to the future, you can contact us at www.idmobile.co.uk/contactus for more details.Whenever you have a No Fee Right to Exit you must exercise it within 30 days of it arising; if you do not notify us within this period, you will lose the right to terminate.

17.2 Proof of sending does not guarantee our receipt of your notice. You must ensure that you have received an acknowledgement from us which should be retained by you.

17.3 We may send notices to you under or in connection with this Agreement:

17.3.1 by posting them to the address of which you have informed us; or

17.3.2 by SMS, which shall be sent to your mobile phone number; or

17.3.3 by e-mail to the email address of which you have informed us; or

17.3.4 by push notification to your Mobile Device.

17.4 Notices sent by post will be deemed to have arrived at their destination within 3 working days after posting, and notices delivered by hand or given by SMS or e-mail shall be deemed to have been delivered the day after the day the notice is sent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Caitlin Higginson-Cole,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately we are unable to waive the payment as you would be liable for the final bill.

If you require further assistance with your bill, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?