Question

PAC CODE ISSUE

• 6 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I am switching from giffgaff to ID and have filled out the PAC request section but I keep getting the same response with “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

Please could I get some assistance on this? Many thanks! :)

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Ron Basnet, this forum is mainly where iD users try and help one another.

At iD Mobile help & support is 100% online, with two options for contacting the iD customer service team:

1. Their social media team via facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message - DM). This team pick-up messages left outside support hours when they next start work. 
  2. The online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (type “talk to a person” to avoid the bot during support hours).

The normal support hours are 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends.

An iD agent should be able to assist with your PAC submission - anyway, good luck @Ron Basnet.

Userlevel 1

My apologises and thank you for redirecting me! :)

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My apologises and thank you for redirecting me! :)

Okay @Ron Basnet, no need for an apology. Just mentioned the forum bit to make you aware it could be a while before iD Mobile replied to your post.

Social media and online chat are the fatest ways of engaging with iD for help & support.
Although iD staff do read forum posts, it’s often a day or two after posting - nothing happens in real-time, nor close to real time here.

FYI, I had trouble giving a PAC to iD after I joined - needed online chat to get things sorted.

Good luck @Ron Basnet.

Why iD Mobile?