Question

pac code not processing

• 24 January 2024
  • 9 replies

I placed in all of the requested information, checked many times, and still I get the message: 

'We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.'

Why won't it work?

9 replies

Userlevel 1

I am getting exactly the same and losing the will to live now after an hour of trying!  Going round in circles - getting nowhere, and using the 9 digit  ref from Mobiles.co.uk.  Chat service AI useless. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I placed in all of the requested information, checked many times, and still I get the message: 

'We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.'

Why won't it work?

Have you tried the iD online Live Chat service, and asked the iD support team, @Deb25
The advisors work until 8pm on weekdays.  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I am getting exactly the same and losing the will to live now after an hour of trying!  Going round in circles - getting nowhere, and using the 9 digit  ref from Mobiles.co.uk.  Chat service AI useless. 

If your transaction code doesn’t begin with “4”, the online form won’t work @TradingBubble

To avoid the 24/7 chat-bot, just type “talk to a person” for an advisor. 

Userlevel 1

If your transaction code doesn’t begin with “4”, the online form won’t work @TradingBubble

To avoid the 24/7 chat-bot, just type “talk to a person” for an advisor. 

Please can you advise exactly where I type the talk to a person.  

Userlevel 1

Did you get sorted Deb25?   I have just managed to chat with an agent, who has allegedly sorted this for me.  It has taken me 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   He said it was showing as an internal port so I could not do it.  I challenged him saying I had an S24 which was pre order via mobiles website and my current number is with O2.  He then managed to sort it so fingers crossed it happens when advised - or anytime in next couple of days, as long as it is sorted. 

If you have not done it yet then go through your app to Help Hub, scroll down to support services and Live Chat, then click on live chat and type ‘Chat to an Agent’. You still have to input your reasons but hopefully eventually connect to a real person.  Good luck.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Deb25 

Sorry to hear this, does the transaction number you’re using begin with a 4?

If not, it can be found in your “Welcome to iD” email.

If you don’t have this, please let us know so we can get in touch and help.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @TradingBubble 

Sorry to see you initially had issues however glad to see the chat were able to help.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @TradingBubble 

Sorry to see you initially had issues however glad to see the chat were able to help.

Tom

Thank you.  I eventually found the emai, which I had received that day, but not realised so I could have avoided all the stress and need to contact the live chat. I was just too busy that day and flicking through emails had missed that one.  Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @TradingBubble,

Glad to hear that it is resolved.

Please let us know if you require further assistance and we would be happy to help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?