Solved

PAC code not working

• 16 December 2020
  • 9 replies

I have received a PAC code from id. I have passed it to the new provider and they have told me it has already been used. It looks like I have been given the PAC code I gave to id when I left o2. Please can you resolve? 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 29 December 2020, 14:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Nearly 24 hours and no response. I want to leave id and take my number with me. The pac code that has been provided does not work. I can't generate a new, one through the app and I can't get through to speak to anyone on the phone. I have been in to Carphone Warehouse and the staff there can't help. This would appear to be the only way of liaising with id but, almost 24 hours on from my original message I have recieved no response. This is the worst experience of customer service I have experienced! Please can an id representative generate and send a new PAC code to me! Or at least acknowledge me! 

2 days and still no response or acknowledgement from id. I have text 65075 to request a PAC code as suggested in other topic threads. In response, I received the same PAC code I already have and have been charged for the privilege.

I am now paying for two contracts because I am unable to get a working PAC code from id. Please can someone from id provide me with a working PAC code. 

3 days and still no response. I have added my issue to other topic threads with the same issue and I have not had a response to any of them.  Is there any other way of contacting id customer service? 

4 days. Can anyone help? 

5 days. I don't know what to write! How many times do I need to ask for help from id before I actually get it? 

6 days and no response. Does anyone know what system id use to process comments/problems and how long I might have to wait to get assistance from them? 

7 days and still no help from id customer services. 

Finally! Customer services have been in touch and I have a new PAC code. id need to improve their customer focus. I leaving because of this and will not be returning! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Stevemc,

We are sorry for the delay in response here. As we tend to reply to the oldest outstanding replies to a post, the new responses being added to this post ended up pushing your post further up the list.

I’m glad that you managed to get the PAC code issue resolved. Our best channel of support would be our Live Chat Team here for future contact.

Ryan 

Why iD Mobile?