Question

PAC code- number not transferred after 3 days.

• 21 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello,

When I set up my new mobile plan on ID from Curry store the assistant entered the PAC code I recieved from O2. He stated that it would change over in 48 hours but three days later this has still not happened. Any suggestions please?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It will depend on the date that selected at the point-of-purchase @Nkilty

I’d suggest just ask the store to confirm the port date entered when they submitted your PAC, for processing by iD Mobile.

The timescales are: 

Well I set the account up on the 18th around 3pm and it said the date would be the 19th, the guy said it could take up to 48hours. It has been three full days though so it well outside of the time scal o. That table you posted. 

Any other ideas would be welcome?

Thanks.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Nkilty, not sure what to suggest.

The in-store staff should have given you the actual date the port was due to take place.
From what you’ve posted so far, it seems they did not.

You could contact the iD customer service team by online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM, to find out - have your PAC handy.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).
🤞  

Hi,

They did say the 19th the transfer would happen but it could take up to 48 hrs.

I will contact the live chat tomorrow when I have the chance.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Nkilty, if the store entered 19-July-2023 as the transfer date, and did this at 3pm on 18-Jul-2023, then the number you want to keep should’ve transferred to iD Mobile on 20-Jul-2023, by 10pm.

Your old provider’s SIM card becomes inactive on the day the number transfer takes place.
The transfer is not immediate, so you might not have a mobile phone service for several hours or longer.

I hope your number transfer gets sorted.
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nkilty,

Welcome to the Community!

Has your number ported over yet?

If you would like assistance with this, please let us know and we can drop you a PM.

Kash