Question

PAC Code problem

• 24 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello, I need advice please.

I've got my PAC code from Vodafone along with the transaction code.

I've filled in the online form which was emailed to me to keep my existing number.

Keeps coming up with error!!

All details submitted are correct. I have used block capitals for surname. 

I need this resolving asap in order to close my Vodafone contract, unable to do so without my number being transferred over to my i.d SIM because this is used for work purposes.

I have been unable to chat with anyone on the live chat, this is getting frustrating now. 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe try and contact iD Mobile privately on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM), for assistance with your PAC submission @Jason Booth.

Customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

FYI, just to make you aware iD Mobile’s terms & conditions state the following: 

Personal and work usage is probably a grey area - is using your phone at work personal or business use?

I use my phone for personal use at work. This is the only emergency contact number I have for my children. 

I've sent a message to i.d through Facebook, no reply. 

Looking through the forum this appears to be a common fault. Did anyone actually manage to get this resolved?? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you use Facebook Messenger to contact iD Mobile privately @Jason Booth?

Yes. I've gone through messenger. 

Sent yesterday. No look getting on live chat today. Says extremely busy. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Although iD should pick-up any messages sent outside support hours, sometimes they don’t.

I’d be inclined to send another private message using Facebook Messenger @Jason Booth, or persevere with live chat (which IMO is like a lottery, but you never hit the jackpot).

The agents work until 8pm weekdays, and 6pm at weekends (and bank holidays).

The iD staff read forum posts once a day, sometimes less frequently.

Thankyou very much. 

I just hope I can get this resolved. 

I will send them another message.

I never realised I.d only had online support...my fault for not checking this out first. 😬

Regret changing networks now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jason Booth,

Do you still require assistance with this?

We’ll get a PM sent if you still need help so please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?