Solved

PAC code provided is invalid

Userlevel 1

Hi there. Am hoping you can help me. I requested a PAC code after transferring my number to iD but then realising the signal is not good in my area. However, the PAC code I have received (with the prefix TEL) is invalid according to my new provider. Also, I requested the PAC code on May 8, but was told in the PAC text message I received that it expired on May 5, so I’m thinking maybe the previous PAC code has been sent to me.

Could you please arrange for me to be sent a new and valid PAC code? I will try to access the Live Chat tomorrow morning but wanted to post on here in case I can’t get through. If this is resolved through chat then I’ll post up on here accordingly.

Many thanks in advance :slight_smile:

icon

Best answer by Kash 12 May 2021, 10:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @soldave,

We can certainly help with your PAC code issue and get the correct PAC code provided to you.

So that we can do so we will need to PM you so that we can get some details.

Please get back to us via PM and we will get this sorted for you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Your support team has been super helpful and have solved this problem for me :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @soldave,

That’s great to hear! Let us know if you need anything else. :)

Ryan

I am having the exact problem. Can someone help please. ID mobile has given me the same PAC code provided by my previous provider. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @Bakous1982,

We'll drop you a Private Message now to get you a functional one sorted.

Will

i am also having the exact same problem, could i also have some help please

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @yellowelo,

Sorry to hear about the problems with your PAC code.

We have sent you a private message requesting some further information so that we can check this out.

Could you please reply to the message so that we can get this looked into?

Kash

I’m also having the same problem, trying to switch my number over from Vodafone but the online form and the app are saying my number and/or PAC code is invalid but I am definitely entering the right details. Please can someone help me with this. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @VickyE07.

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to perform the port manually for you.

Will

hi i am having some issue with my PAC transferring over as well. had it all dealt with instore on wednesday 02/06/2021 between 13:00-14:00 and still awaiting for the change to happen.

could you advise please

Many Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @andy p,

Is your old number still showing up when you call out?

Did the store provide any confirmation that it was processed?

Kash

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, moving from ID new provider is saying the PAC is invalid, also the expiring date when I'm getting the PAC is yesterday

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jonhj,

I see we’ve now dropped you a Private Message regarding this.

Will

Hi There, having the exact same issue. Filled in the form online 2 days ago and it said it had been submitted successfully. It hasn't changed over so I tried again via the iD app where it said the PAC code was invalid.

Would really like help on this to avoid my current network charging me extra as my contract is up in 2 days.

Thanks.

Hi 

I used the live chat and they sorted it there and then https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat you have to go through so automated stuff first but then I got through to an agent the first was rubbish and told me to speak to T Mobile for some reason, second was great. Give it a go

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jem_ 

We are sorry to hear this. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview 

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

I'm having the same issue as Jem, filled in the form online but never got a text to confirm. I've been waiting all day for it to transfer so I tried again on the app but it's telling me the number or pac code is invalid. I've triple checked but still no luck. Please help.

Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Zellla,

We are sorry to hear this. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview 

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?