Solved

PAC code transfer failure

Userlevel 1

Hi, my PAC code transfer hasn’t been completed by the time provided. I was told it would be done between 8am and 10am 12/05/2022 but still waiting. My previous contract has been stopped so I need this completed ASAP. I’ve restarted my phone multiple times and my number still isn’t appearing. Any guidance on timeframe expected?

I have also just tried to create an account via the app and despite using the ID Mobile number provided, I don’t receive any message with the security code. This is a terrible way to start a new contract with yourselves. 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 12 May 2022, 12:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It can take up until 6pm to complete. All three of our numbers were ported in th afternoon on iD Mobile. You will have to wait, it will port across at some point today.

Userlevel 1

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I will keep monitoring it until then, however the messaging is misleading.

Userlevel 1

Hi, just to make you aware, the problem was resolved and the number was successful transferred. Thanks for your help and reassurance!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You’re welcome! 👍

Hi there,

I was given a pac code to switch from Id to another provider and it expired yesterday. Apparently it was wrong so I couldn’t kept my old number. Please help me to get a new pac code

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @iamluvrinne, just text PAC to 65075 or contact the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi I’m having issues with my pac code- I’ve tried transferring over but it says it’s failed - I can’t see a way to call you to find out how to solve this… 
I’ve checked that the pac code is correct so it seems to be an issue your end. Can you let me know how I can resolve this please? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Hayley Kidd,

We are sorry to hear about this.

To avoid long wait times with responses could you please contact us via Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter so that we can resolve it as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Kash

Why iD Mobile?