Solved

PAC code transfer not worked

• 22 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I was meant to have been transferred over yesterday according to the text i received from ID Mobile.

it didn’t happen, do they text you every time you have been moved?

it is very frustrating as i have reminders for appointments etc coming through and i worry they will be missed

icon

Best answer by Billigmeister 22 August 2023, 14:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Billigmeister, switching to iD happens according to the following: 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Here’s what iD Mobile advise online if the switch doesn’t happen as expected: 

Userlevel 1

Hey @Billigmeister, switching to iD happens according to the following: 

this is helpful - i think the automated messages they send for ones from the weekend are incorrect. it should happen on tuesday according to that.

although it is a worry about how hard it is to get in contact with ID mobile directly with issues though. they rely on “self help” or peer support more than most companies….

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the low price point for iD line rentals is one reason why they’re 100% online for all help & support @Billigmeister - there isn’t an iD telephone support helpline. 

This forum isn’t a place for real time live chat - iD staff usually check forum posts once-a-day, sometimes less frequently.

In my experience Facebook Messenger or X (Twitter) DM are the most effective way of talking to iD support. The agents work until 8pm weekdays (6pm at weekends).
🤞

Userlevel 1

Yep - i can see they are definitely a “no frills” approach to support.

anyway - almost at same time as i sent last post, message came through that it had changed over.

thanks for you help and advice guys - much appreciated

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That’s good @Billigmeister.
When everything works, iD Mobile is great, but they can be frustrating when things go wrong and need fixing. 
🤞

Why iD Mobile?