Question

PAC ISSUE

• 17 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Im a new customer and I can't seem to provide my PAC code.

Every Time I try to submit my PAC code, I get a message saying the link is unavailable. I've tried getting in contact with Live chat, but I get the same error message.

I've tried on the app and online but I keep getting the same message of the link not working. I've also tried doing it via WiFi and mobile data, but that doesn't help either…

Can anyone help? I really want to provide my PAC code so I can get my old number back,

I tried many times but still issue is same

Thanks. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Hussnain Raza Shah Syed, not much time left for solving this issue today because iD Mobile customer service closes at 8pm on weekdays. 

You can leave customer service an out-of-hours message, about the PAC issues you’ve got, using Facebook Messenger, or a Twitter DM.

It should be looked at before iD staff get around to reading your post in this public forum.
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Hussnain Raza Shah Syed 

Have you already submitted your PAC code at checkout/purchase?

If so, you won’t need to submit it again on the port form, it’ll port over on the date given/selected.

If you haven’t provided this and are still having issues on the port form, please let us know so we can get in touch.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?