Solved

PAC ISSUES

• 14 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Im a new customer and I can't seem to provide my PAC code.

Every Time I try to submit my PAC code, I get a message saying the link is unavailable. I've tried getting in contact with Live chat, but I get the same error message.

I've tried on the app and online but I keep getting the same message of the link not working. I've also tried doing it via WiFi and mobile data, but that doesn't help either…

Can anyone help? I really want to provide my PAC code so I can get my old number back.

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by andewhite 14 July 2023, 16:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Becci Holland, you’ll get that error message if you ‘ticked’ the “Remember Me” option when you sign-in to the iD community, and then try and use a link to the main iD website.

The quick solutions are:

1. Sign-out of your iD community account before visiting the main iD website.
  2. Open the link to live chat from an incognito or private tab/window in your browser.

If I was in your position @Becci Holland, I’d talk privately to iD support about submitting my PAC using Facebook Messenger, or by Twitter DM.

The support teams work until at 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Becci Holland,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the PAC.

Can you please let us know here if you are still having issues and we will assist further.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Thankyou, all sorted now ☺️

Hoping someone can help me - I keep getting this message:

"We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again."

I've read all the posts about this - the capital letters for surnames, incognito etc. But not working - all the details are correct.

Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

"We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again."

I've read all the posts about this - the capital letters for surnames, incognito etc. But not working - all the details are correct.

Thanks

Maybe better to start a new topic for this @Jay Mistry, where you can describe in detail the issue you’ve got with iD Mobile. 

Posting to a SOLVED topic probably won’t get much visibility of your issue.

Anyway, did you give the PAC to iD at the point-of-purchase @Jay Mistry
If so, when you try and submit your PAC a second time, it will fail. 

Thanks

Maybe better to start a new topic for this @Jay Mistry, where you can describe in detail the issue you’ve got with iD Mobile. 

Anyway, did you give the PAC to iD at the point-of-purchase @Jay Mistry

@andewhite thanks for this. Yes i did give my PAC at point-of-purchase - so i think you could be right - it will switch over automatically im guessing. But i cant remember what date i put. I’ll wait a few days and then post a fresh topic as you’re suggested. 

Many thanks @andewhite 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks

Anyway, did you give the PAC to iD at the point-of-purchase @Jay Mistry

@andewhite thanks for this. Yes i did give my PAC at point-of-purchase - so i think you could be right - it will switch over automatically im guessing. But i cant remember what date i put. I’ll wait a few days and then post a fresh topic as you’re suggested. 

Many thanks @andewhite 

No problem @Jay Mistry,

Give it until Tuesday 10PM as any ports submitted to complete over weekend will get done for Monday-Tuesday 
If it’s not done by then, get in touch and we’ll have a look for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?