Question

PAC number not working

• 5 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Put in all the right details and it's coming up with something went wrong? No idea why though. Please help. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joseph David Giovanni Pilgrim 

Does the transaction number you’re using begin with a “4”? This can be found in your “Welcome to iD” email, if not.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps not @Joseph David Giovanni Pilgrim, although IMO iD Mobile seem to be a no-frills service provider, with under-resourced customer support. 

Elsewhere in this forum, iD staff have said they do aim to reply to private messages on social media within 1-hour. 

Yeah I've messaged on Facebook, Instagram and waiting on live chat now but the wait is very long. Not good customer service in my eyes

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Joseph David Giovanni Pilgrim, in that case try one of the following options to talk to iD support and get an agent to process your PAC instead:

• Online Live Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (via popup window in a browser).
  • By private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • By X (formerly Twitter) DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

No I didn't so I'm trying to do it now. I ordered the sim today and didn't have the PAC at hand from Vodafone. I want to do it now but won't work? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you give iD your PAC at the point-of-purchase?