Question

PAC Switch. Old number has been lost.

• 13 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I put in a PAC request to switch my old number from Three on Sunday 10th with a switching date of 12th Sept. It was accepted and I thought nothing more of it.

I got a text from my old network that the switch had happened so I got rid of that SIM and assumed the iD Mobile SIM would work on my new number.

I realised something was wrong when I tried to log into online banking and a PIN didn't come through and have found the number I wanted transferred across is disconnected.

My ID SIM is working fine but on the number they gave me, not the one I wanted to transfer across.

I contacted customer services and was batted off and told to wait until 6pm. Contacted them again after 6pm and have raised another ticket.

Infuriating as I am currently changing jobs and awaiting calls from recruiters etc. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @PACnotworking,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash