Question

Paid my phone bill however its saying i havent?

• 23 September 2021
  • 11 replies

My last payment that i made is not showing up in my payment history. The money has been taken from my bank account however my services have been suspended and i cant call or text anyone. Im not sure where to go from here as on the my id app it is telling me i still have £34.99 to pay even though i have.

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @gabi0912x, That’s not good!

Was the payment taken by direct debit or did you make a manual payment?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @gabi0912x  welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened.

Have you tried a reboot of your phone? Are you still facing the same issue?

Its now been updated and on the id app it says that my bill has been paid however whenever i try to make a call to any number it brings me to ID’s customer service payment helpline and just says “our records show you are up to date on all your payments” how do i fix this 

I still cant make calls or send messages

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @gabi0912x,

That sounds frustrating.

Have you tried restarting your phone as suggested by @Siân?
Does your mobile data work - can you visit web sites from your phone’s browser?

Anyway, try restarting your phone - good luck!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @gabi0912x please let us know how you get on after a phone restart. 

Nope ive restarted my phone multiple times, cant use mobile data

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That’s not great @gabi0912x.

So, you’ve paid the outstanding amount and your services have been reinstated by iD, but you still can’t call, send/receive SMS messages or use mobile data - does anything work?

Does your SIM work in another phone?

Have you tried the iD Live Chat service here, in order to get this resolved?

There are iD agents on live chat from 9am to 8pm weekdays - just type “talk to a person” to avoid the annoying 24/7 chat-bot.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @gabi0912x,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Just received text saying bill needs paying in 2 days otherwise. My service will disconnected whoever the bill was paid on 24th February 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Douglas Taggert, we often see errors like this on a weekend. If you’ve definitely paid your bill and your balance is up to date, then there’s nothing to worry about.

If you’re still not sure, I’d recommend jumping on the Live Chat.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?