Question

Paid off default in July last year yet still not showing as satisfied

Userlevel 1

Tried live chat, but they’re useless. They have no idea what’s going on. I paid off my defaulted contract in July 2020, yet on my credit report it still hasn’t been marked as satisfied 9 months later. I’d appreciate if somebody would contact me about this and get it resolved. 

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 1

@Ryan @Mohsin 

I need this to show as paid. It was paid July last year - I’m happy to provide any proof however I’m fairly sure you can see for yourselves it should show as satisfied on my credit file. 

Userlevel 1

@Mohammed @Michelle 

Userlevel 1

Bump

Userlevel 1

I will continue to bump this until I get a response, particularly as it seems as though this particular question is being outright ignored by your staff. 

Userlevel 1

Any assistance @Emil ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Mrogers92 

Firstly, I apologise that no one has responded to you as of yet, however please bear with us as we are operating with reduced staff due to COVID measures.

I will pass this on to the team and when someone from the team becomes available they will reach out to you. 

Thanks, 

Emil

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mrogers92,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now so that we can take a proper look into this for you and make sure things are as they should be.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Will thank you :thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@Emil 

Meme: "Just doing my job, sir." - All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

:( I can’t see the meme. But the “..” made me laugh anyway ha. Thanks again for assisting on the above!

Emil

Why iD Mobile?