Solved

partial port PAC

• 23 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I joined ID network recently from virgn, ported my number 20th July. The porting went through as expected, but then I realised cannot receive calls or texts, especially the OTP from banking apps, WhatsApp.

Its been a complete nightmare so far. I have contacted ID live chat earlier today and was advised the usual 48 hrs technical team referral, but reading the forum messages here, guessing nothing will happen amd so have resulted to posting here with the hope that customer services or someone at ID will pickup.

I have tried a number of suggested options and none worked to resolve issue. I have a Samsung s23 device, all was working perfectly in my S9 prior to Sim swap over. Any help would be much appreciated otherwise will have to look at another network.

icon

Best answer by Alcapone786 24 July 2023, 22:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Alcapone786,

Partial porting issues need to be raised to our TechTeam to look into further.

If it’s already been rasied, then it’ll be fixed by them or they will ask for further info if required.

We’re not able to correct this on our end.

If you need an update, I can take a look for you by sending you a PM?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Muhammed, yes pls.

I did contact live chat earlier today and was advised issue was escalated and told wait 24hrs time.

I would be grateful if this can be resolved ASAP as no whatsapp, texts call since 20th july

Userlevel 1

All sorted now, but a new issue is I can't register on ID mobile with ported number keep getting error messages saying number not recognised.

When I use the temporary ID number it works but obviously cannot receive verification text as number no longer active.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

All sorted now, but a new issue is I can't register on ID mobile with ported number keep getting error messages saying number not recognised.

When I use the temporary ID number it works but obviously cannot receive verification text as number no longer active.

Hey @Alcapone786,

Can you try again and let me know if the issue persists?

If so, I’ll PM you and check the number on the account and if it’s been updated.

Most likely it was in the process when you tried to register.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

All sorted now thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Alcapone786,

Glad to hear that this is resolved.

If you require further assistance in the future, please let us know and we would be happy to help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?