Question

Pay Final Demand

• 22 June 2020
  • 3 replies

I have cancelled the Direct Debit as I have not had the phone or SIM since November last year. I paid the 24 months but have now received Final demand. I want to pay the outstanding amount and cancel the contract but cannot get in touch with anyone. Please advise asap

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @lilwill 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to look into your account  for you.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hello Pearl. 

Thank you for your answer. I spoke on Live Chat for almost 2 hours yesterday and thought I had sorted this problem out.

I arranged for a new Direct Debit to be set up via Graham and then paid an outstanding amount via an automatic payment advised to me by Chelsea who confirmed that everything was sorted out after this payment. I will also have to pay a closure amount 30 days from yesterday which will be my final payment. The account can then be closed.

However on checking my bank details the Direct Debit hasnt been set up and the amount I paid over the automatic phone system hasnt been taken from my account.

Can you please explain what is happening.

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @lilwill,

I am sorry to hear that! Some payments may not show as a deduction from your bank account for a few days at least, although it usually is taken from the available balance. Have you confirmed with your bank that there is no pending payment due to us? If there isn’t, please let me know here and we’ll see what else we can do for you to resolve this.

Thanks,
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?